Thursday, June 14, 2007

Femme Fatality!

Hey. I don't make this shit up.

But this coming Saturday, the 16th, I'm going to see my first roller derby match. Does one cheer for referees? I'm gonna give it whirl. Full info is available over at ToRD. You can get tickets at Rotate This and Soundscapes, or from me - I've got a couple of H's, and the friends I thought would want to come are otherwise engaged - apparently the Ultimate Fighting match takes precedence, in one of those my-form-of-violence in better than your-form-of-violence sort of things. Anyway, it'll be a gas, and I will have full report next week some time. Apparently there was a feature on MTV Canada this week in which H (Penny Whistler) makes an appearance. I'll figure out a link for it at some point, too.

Here's yet another in my series of not-trying-hard-enough mp3 links:

Call and Response - Rollerskate



I have no idea how I came by this song. It's been in my collection for a few years, though. Anyone who knows anything is welcome to volunteer.

No comments: