Saturday, July 14, 2007

Back in 5 minutes


So, I've been away for a little bit here, got a little busy with life stuff, and also got a little busy fighting a computer virus. (yay limewire) So I may be laying off the music posting for a little bit while I sort of my business. Something seems to have infiltrated my Internet Explorer, and while I'm hoping I can get rid of it, it's such a drag messing around with software... I almost toyed with the idea of Firefox, but I don't really like the interface on that one. So, anyway, I'm back in spirit anyway, and with any luck there will be some more music soon. I also need to sort out a better embedded flash player than what I've been using. If anyone can show me where to find a better one, by all means point me in the right direction. And now, on with the show.

No comments: